Legislative support service
The evaluation of declarations of conformity is the basis for assessing a correct suitability of a material intended to be used in contact with food. For a better approach in food contact compliance, and its connected issues, the CSI legislative expert team ensures a complete regulatory and analytical support for any markets.
In addition to the documental evaluation, this legal support also offers:
- support to questions of technical and legal matter;
- applicability of technical standards;
- drawing up technical documentations;
- label conformity service: review of an existing label or creation of the label from scratch;
- assistance for technical and legal disputes (CTP, CTU);
- drawing up of MSDS.
We support companies to comply with the different and complex legislative requirements with the possibility to have an annual subscription for Legislative Assistance.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org