Nutritional test and quality control markers
Nutritional information can be considered as the main way to allow the consumers and the chains operators to take consciousness decisions. Nutritional analysis is a useful tool for the characterization of foodstuffs from its constituent point of view (macro and microelements, vitamins, amino acids, fibers; it grants the product compliance to the labelling legislation.
CSI Food Laboratory searches and defines food products profiles and performs also the following tests:
• Foodstuffs characterization by the constituents and ingredients determination such as food additives in compliance with Reg. EC No 1333/2008 and allergens by using E.L.I.S.A and Polymerase Chain Reaction (P.C.R.);
• Fiber, micro/macro elements, vitamins, bromatological tests;
• Determination of the mandatory labelling parameters according with the European Regulation 1169/2011;
• Sensorial tests;
• Identification of microbial flora having technological functions;
• Compliance with the GDO terms of contract;
• Filth test.